Chime Account Signup Bonus
Update (Oct. 1, 2022) – This offer is back again. You can earn 38,000 MyPoints (worth $240), or 20,000 Swagbucks (worth $200). Just search for ‘Chime’. Offers valid through October 31, 2022.
Update (May 2, 2022) – This offer is back again, and better than ever. You can earn 51,000 MyPoints (worth $320), or 30,000 Swagbucks (worth $300). Just search for ‘Chime’.
- Must be a new Chime member and enroll between 4/1/22 and 4/30/22, set up payroll direct deposit (see what works) and receive your first paycheck within 30 days of signup to receive Points.
- Must make a minimum first payroll deposit of $200 to qualify.
Swagbucks has a new offer for Chime. You can get $150 when you open a new account and set up direct deposit. This Swagbucks Chime offer will give you the best bonus I have seen so far. Chime accounts used to be more useful in the past when they also had offers similar to Amex and Chase offers.
When you open a bank account online with Chime, you get a Chime Visa® Debit Card, a Spending Account, and an optional Savings Account. Get started today! You can earn 15,000 SB (worth $150 or more)! Just search for 'chime' at Swagbucks.
- Enroll with Chime
- Download the Chime App.
- Access your account number and routing number from the app.
- Add your account number and routing number to your payroll contact or service.
- Receive your first direct deposit and receive your first paycheck by 1/31/21 to earn 15,000 SB!
- Must enroll with Chime between 12/1/20 and 12/31/20 and set up direct deposit and receive your first paycheck by 1/31/21 to receive SB.
- Must make a minimum first deposit of $100 to qualify.
- By signing up for this offer you acknowledge that Chime will have to share your Direct Deposit status with its partner for SB to be credited to your account.
- Please allow up to 90 days for SB to be credited to your account.
- You must use the same email address associated with your Swagbucks account when opening a bank account with Chime to earn SB.
- Offer may only be completed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 90 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation.
You can read more about the app here. The normal bonus is just $50, so this Swagbucks offer is much better. You can read more about how Swagbucks works and sign up here for a $13 bonus. Just keep in mind that Chime has closed some accounts for no reason recently so I wouldn’t suggest keeping too much money in there for too long. Closures might have been for too many referrals or inactivity, but either way, they can close it without any explanation.
Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by, and debit card issued by, The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.